- Assessment test for each level (full score: 15 shields)
- The courses listed above do not include text books.
- Upon the completion of the courses listed above, student can register for the Camrbidge Test
- Students will be given a mock exam paper upon the completion of each course
- An assessment report will be given to the parents and students to prepare for the real exam
Cambridge Exams (STARTERS, MOVERS, FLYERS, KET, PET)
We use Learner-Centered Teaching Approach which emphasizes on a variety of different types of methods that shifts the role of the instructors from givers of information to facilitating student learning. Learner-Centered Teachers do not employ a single teaching method.
Our centre is dedicated to working with children and families to best meet your child’s needs.
The Cambridge Young Learners English Test are designed to evaluate the English standards of primary learners aged 7 to 12. There are three key assessments – Starters, Movers & Flyers for students of different levels. Our center also offer KET and PET for advanced learners. Teachers use engaging activities and attractive illustrations to motivate young learners. Enrollment of the Cambridge Test is highly recommended for P5 student wishing to enter an English-medium secondary school.