Our philosophy of care focuses on all aspects of growth. We strongly believe that children learn best through:
- Innovation through active exploration and experimentation
InInTown provides a loving, understanding, comfortable, safe and nurturing environment where children will be stimulated and encouraged to develop social, physical, emotional and intellectual skills.
Our centre is dedicated to working with children and families to best meet your child’s needs.
The name ‘InInTown’ represents the place for ‘Inspiration’ and ‘Innovation’. With an inspirational environment and opportunities to innovate, children will explore, learn and create with great confidence and at incomparable pace. We believe every child possesses boundless creativity; we believe that this creativity can be nurtured within a structured learning environment and curriculum that is carefully catered to the individual pace and style of learning. This is how we stay true to our ‘InInTown’ approach.
InInTown is the only English learning center in Hong Kong that provides trademarked English programs specialized for children ages 6 months to 12 years at our nearby centers and cooperative schools. Built around internationally recognized platforms, we are proud to have developed our very own academic programs over our many years of teaching. This presentation introduces how the InInTown approach will bring out our children’s true colors.
Our location is professionally designed and built to accommodate busy infants, toddlers and preschoolers. Our facility, toys, outdoor playground and indoor spaces are all custom-built to meet the development needs of your child.
- Infant Centre accommodates young children ages 0-2 and allows children to explore through play, stories and painting.
- Our 2’s and 3’s rooms offers free play activities related to simple math, science and language concepts. Other activities include circle time, stories, songs and outside play.
- Our 4’s room builds on math, science and language.
- Our facility also includes an indoor playgroup, one large multipurpose rooms and a library.